Tuesday 6 February 2018

I'd Choose The Noose



I'd choose the noose; what about you?
Would you choose the noose too?
You probably haven't thought about it yet, I'd bet
All's well in your world I guess; all is fucking well
Just the occasional dreary Sunday, next stop Monday
Quietly contented; Mr happy-go-lucky!
As that grim reaper in the souk once said...
'That's good business for you, no good business for me!'...
'You fucky, fucky!'
So you fucky, fucky Mr happy-go-lucky
Because this is no good business for me

I'd choose the noose... but it's just a thought
Of a loop in a rope pulled fucking taut
Cos there's this cunt that lurks within my head
And I'm fucking sick of every fucking word he's said
He goes on and on and on... and fucking on
'You're so precious, you're so right - don't go down without a fight'
Well I just wish he'd fuck off
Just fuck off and leave me alone and on my own
Cos on my own I'd find some clarity
And laugh out loud with debased hilarity

I'd choose the noose, what about you?
Would you choose the... oh, you've gone
Where the fuck have you gone?
Mr happy-go-fucky-lucky don't leave me alone
Alone with this cunt in my head!
Some cunts are sweet, this one's evil!
'So fucking evil and I'm in your head'...
'And I've heard every fucking word you've said'...
Oh God of fiction I'm not fucking dreamin'
Cos this cunt within me is my own personal fucking demon...

...and there's no escape, I can't break loose
And he's here with me as we choose the noose

No comments:

Post a Comment