Friday 17 May 2019

#Leap Of Faith #Watching My Back #Invisible Shopping


#Leap Of Faith

My god above said that I could fly
Said he'd unfurl my wings, so I would not die
He said to me "take this leap of faith"
I'm sure it was him; or was it a ghastly wraith?...
...ahhhhhh



#Watching My Back

My thoughts are focused, but my mind's restricted
I'm so self obsessed, some might say "addicted"
I'm sure that's what they said, but I was smoking crack
And now I'm paranoid, so I'm watching my back



#Invisible Shopping

The invisible man is flummoxed and in a terrible mood
He's been out shopping and bought his invisible food
He's standing there wondering, thinking this is bizarre
Because somewhere in the car park is his invisible car


'Wake'

I await the wake
As I desecrate the grave
That I'm buried in

No comments:

Post a Comment