Thursday 24 September 2020

You're Disturbed


You're disturbed, I know it's absurd... but you're disturbed
And am I fine? I'm of a sound that's mine and sound of mind
Although the sound sounds like words, like I should turn an eye blind
Turn a blind eye? Or was it blind a turned eye, turn an eye blind?
So is it the right one, or wrong? But it can't be wrong, so I touch it
Try to pinch and pluck it, as I gasp and groan and whisper 'fuck it!'
So I fucking GOUGE it out! And I scream and fucking shout!...
'Eye spy, with my evil eye!' And it's looking back at me, but I can't see
So I SMASH !T, against the mirror (pop) and crack goes your cranny and nook
But you don't give a fuck, you just give me a bloody hook, line and sinker
And you're still staring, in fragmented reflection, a bloody one eyed blinker
You're disturbed, for now I can hear you snigger, as you pull the fucking trigger
But there're no winners here, just me the sinner's here, as someone once said...
'If thy right eye fucking offends thee... then fucking pluck it out!'
I SCREAM! and gouge, digging deeper into what's left, until the lights go out...
And now you've gone, but this blinding agony can't be right, for it feels so wrong
But you're still preying on my mind, a third and eye, the butchered bloody blind
In my head I know you're not dead, or alive, you're disturbed, it's absurd, I'm...
...disturbed, so I dig deeper and deeper, 'til I find my mind, my cerebral cortex
As I follow you into the empty nothingness, of the infinite vortex




No comments:

Post a Comment