Wednesday 17 March 2021

Where Demons Dwell


Where demons dwell, well you know it's hell defined
Here is not where I was, this is not my unwired mind
Every dark thought I conceived I hid in a lucid dream
Razing them in pyres, cremating the absurd obscene
Evil sated me, as hate baited me and I took the hook
Drowning in self loathing, but for my soul I didn't look
Eddying memories left me riding the demented mare
My apocalyptic psyche crumbling into a raven's stare
On the outside I am inside out and my eyes are glass
Nothing lives within, just my demons reflections pass
Satan sired them in brimstone, in my head they roam
Devouring like manic maggots in their festering home
Watch me carefully, or observe, with a second glance
Examine me closely, I'm not in control, I'm in a trance
Like a lamb now, I am wandering on a windswept fell
Leaving behind my neurosis, or where demons dwell


 

No comments:

Post a Comment