Monday 27 June 2022

Monsters, Demons And Fucking Witches

 


All my monsters hide in view, in a shadow's shallows
As my inner demons thrive, like a hangman's gallows
Some of them are outside in and some are inside out
But they are always there, without question or doubt

There is nowhere to run, so I will always sleep awake
And god didn't answer me, so even the gods forsake
There's no escape in dreams, there's no tranquil dell
And my only source of solace, is under a witch's spell

Every beldam is light then dark, as if flicking switches
But the creatures are gone, when I'm fucking witches
They cower, further away, with each detestable grunt
Blind eyes turned, to a blistered cock, in a septic cunt

My monsters fade for awhile, they don't seem so sure
As my demons return to mock, each hagridden whore
But I won't give a fuck, not till the first light, of the sun
When I recall her toothless grin and mouth full of cum

I always scream awake, as those shallow shadows shift
The nightmare's a dream of reality, it's my demons gift
They're fucking with my head, but it's all just tittle-tattle
And I'll soon be yearning, yet again, for a witch's cackle

No comments:

Post a Comment