Saturday 2 July 2022

I'm Going To Torture You


Forgive me, you don't deserve this, although it's long overdue
As I've decided, in-or-out of my mind, I'm going to torture you
If I could find a different way, I'd take it, but enough is enough
I'm not ashamed, for it's my demons, that are calling my bluff

They've left me with no choice at all and so, I've had to agree
It has to be you, to assuage them, as it's their binding decree
I need to calm their ire, to escape, what's trapped in my head
So where I will be leading you, is to where you need to be led

I know, when and where, for it is going to be happening soon
On an evening, woodland stroll, under the next waxing moon
I'll take you to the secret place and I'll lead you, hand in hand
Along a quiet path, to a shady glade, with it all being planned

Maybe you'll close your eyes and embrace, the heavens dusk
As you breathe in deeply, at ease, for yours is an implicit trust
And I will be standing, one step behind you, I will be right there
With my hands upon your shoulders, to show you, that I care...

...and then, I'm going to torture you

I'll drag you to the ground, pin you down, as I use tape and ties
You'll be paralysed, by fear and confusion, etched in your guise
And your horrified eyes will be wide, as if begging me for mercy
But I won't be able to explain, about the demons, that curse me

I know my heart will be pounding and will barely be able to cope
And your heart will be pounding, when you espy, a hanging rope
You'll wriggle and gargle and be, sweat drenched, by your panic
But surely you'll have known, long ago, that my heart is satanic

Your tears, will be pouring and imploring, as if opening a sluice
As I stand, on a prepared log and put my head through a noose
My feet will almost graze on the ground, as I swing in the choke
The despair in my head, will be yours, that I may need to invoke

Somebody will eventually find you (us), or you'll probably escape
You'll be so messed up, you'll scream when you take off the tape
And you'll crawl away knowing, I did to you, what my demons do
For I'll be in your nightmares forever and I'm going to torture you





 

No comments:

Post a Comment