Saturday 16 July 2022

Echoes In The Silence

 


There's no way ahead, *n my head, there're only echoes *n the s*lence
From the murmur*ng demons, of my *mag*nat*on's, old all*ance
Or maybe they are merely, unremembered, clo*stered vo*ces
Fad*ng, *nto obl*v*on, where not even a ghost rejo*ces

The only feel*ng, * am feel*ng, *s my consternat*on
The only sound, * can hear, *s my contemplat*on
So the t*me has come for me, to seek and f*nd
And to follow, th*s new course, *n my m*nd

Because, for too long, *'ve been *n den*al
So from me, *t's farewell, for awh*le
Or maybe, *t w*ll be forever
But, never, say never
Never, say never
Say never
Never

Alas

Someth*ng's m*ss*ng
Something's m*ss*ng
Something's miss*ng
Something's missing

* am missing
I am missing

For there're only, echoes in the silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment