Thursday 30 November 2017

For You...


Bumbling bumblebees flirting with the sweetest, most fragrant flowers
Flowers of a hundred different hues, in the lushest of green pastures
Under a delicate carpet of a summer's morning dew
Are these some of the things you love, as much as I love you?
Diamond encrusted rainbows in a cobalt sky of the purest blue
Skylarks, the wind in the rushes and little lambs too!
I hope these are a few of the things that you love, as much as I love you...

...and do you need the sentimental songs of love, hope and all your desires?
And maybe a slow dance in the arms of the one of whom your heart he aspires

And when, my love, our time is all but done
We shall lay together beneath the perfect summer sun
The rainbows might shed their diamond tears
But I'll hold you in my arms, my darling, and allay your fears
We'll laugh and cry with our reminisces
Before sharing the last of our breathless kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment