Friday 5 October 2018

Bewitched



It seemed her quivering white flesh was all patched together
Like she had lived lives before, or had been alive forever
But her beauty shone through when glanced at an angle
Before her raven black hair went from kempt to a tangle

In reflection I was bewitched and under her spell
For my blood was cascading in a bore to the swell
Her clammy hand was demanding and I was feeling the brunt
But I didn't give a fuck, as I reached for her cunt

I kissed the mounds of her breasts, she had hairs on her nipples
As she gorged on my member, I felt the sweat between ripples
And then I was locked 'tween her thighs, trapped in her shackle
As she cajoled me harder and deeper until she came with a cackle

We both spoke in tongues, her alien words that of a linguist
As she held my head down for the need of cunnilingus
But she was cold when it was over, as if borne from a barrow
As she recollected past lives and the future in tarot

The dark pools of her eyes reflected the moon's next eclipse
Before she left, she kissed me goodbye with her ruby red lips
I was bewitched and under her spell whilst we were together
For she had lived many lives before and she would 'be' forever

No comments:

Post a Comment